Random Bruising on lower back

My husband woke up yesterday complaining his lower back was hurting really bad, I didnt look at it at that time. He doesnt remember ever doing anything to hurt it. This morning I noticed when he got out of the shower he had brownish red half moon like bruises on his lower back around his spine, he says the bruises dont hurt at all and his lower back doesnt hurt at all anymore either. Is this something we should go to the doctor and be concern about? Please help.

Thanks.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
the bruising is due to rupture of the blood vessels that lie on the skin surface sub subcutaneously that cause the blood to clot under the skin.but as u say there is no pain or other symptom this can be slightly ignored as it may be due to some trauma or blunt injury to back.if the bruising still exists then its better to use ice packs n keep the back uplifted n take care no pressure is applied on it n rest for few days.please let me know if there r any other symptoms like swellings,pain,rash,fever,stiffness of back or any others.there r many things which cause bruising on back, give more details.i could help u.
Thank you very much, I have another question for you now. My husband just started breaking out in a itchy rash on his left hand and around his left eye, his left eye is starting to swell....Benadryl hasnt been working. This has happen two times before within the last year and doctors havent told us what is causing it, and they havent taken any blood samples....what should we do?
Thanks again.
so if there is a rash on any part of the body the important thing to be suspected is an infection by any microbe.so u hav to immediately take a blood test for multimicrobials n also reveal the history of the patient to docs.so act fast.there must be many associated symptoms to rule out whats causing the rash.so give me more n more quick details about every history of any illness and symptoms with him.i can rule it out.if there is swelling on eye then is there any kind of discharge oozing from it,smell,temperature of body, rashes on any other part of body,itching,any sense loss or any change in function of the parts involved are very important.so give me more details.
A related discussion, Bruising on Back was started.