Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Rapid pulse since childhood

I have had a high pulse since I was about 5-6 years old. Maybe sooner, but this and the first time it was ever taken. Now at 23, it's still high. It always was. It's usually between 90 and 100. Higher obviously if I'm nervous or sick. Went to the dr recently for a physical and it was 111.

Blood pressure is low-normal ranging from 100/76 to about 120/80. It's usually closer to 120/80.

I have severe anxiety and have been getting treated since I was 16. It is not the medications because my pulse hasn't changed, but it could be the anxiety.

I have blood work scheduled (but have had it all done in the past and it's been normal) and after that I go back to the dr. But in the mean time I was wondering what this could be. It doesn't affect my daily life in any way. It simply is just there and always has been. It hasn't changed in the last 15 years.