Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Red, spotty, unitchy rash on hands, ears, face

Hello all! This is my first time posting and I'm hoping some of you can help me with this. About four days ago I developed a rash on my hands (symmetrical, not itchy, with few raised bumps). Over the next two days it spread to my ears (very bumpy, red, and sensitive- a nurse said it almost looked like sun poisoning) and to my temples. When I noticed it on my upper thighs (symmetrical again for all affected areas), I visited a doctor who prescribed Zyrtec and Cetaphil lotion. The next morning (this morning) I noticed the rash had spread to my eyelids (light red rash) and down onto my cheekbones. The only other symptoms I have is that I've been losing my voice since around the time I first saw the rash (could be totally unrelated). To best of my knowledge no new laundry detergent and no food allergies. Fully vaccinated, and haven't been in the woods recently (not poison ivy).
Any help on what to do or what this is or if I should be concerned is greatly appreciated!
I recommend you see a dermatologist or an allergist. It really sounds like a type of allergy to me.