Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Red dots that bleed under skin

I’m a 21 year old male. For about 4 months now I’ve had a weird condition on my fingers and occasionally my hands. Long story short there’s red dots on my skin that appear and if I press on them they bleed, the blood doesn’t come out of my skin but tends to bleed under my skin. Sometimes it looks like a rash but it doesn’t not hurt or itch and I don’t notice it happening. I’ll also pinch a random spot on my hand or fingers and it will appear. What could this be? Sometimes I don’t worry about it but sometimes it drives me crazy.
Sounds like petechiae (a small red or purple spot on the skin caused by a minor bleed from broken capillary blood vessels). Causes are numerous but include injury, allergic reaction, blood infections, autoimmune disorders, medication side effects.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hello~ This sounds very similar to petechiae which is a small red or purple spot on the skin caused by a minor bleed from broken capillary blood vessels. One thing that can help the capillaries is the citrus bio-flavonoid vitamin, a relative of Vitamin C. Taken together strengthens those capillaries and the bruising/under-skin bleeding should stop.

If they don't clear up or you get more, then I suggest seeing your doctor for some blood work to rule out any serious issues that could be causing the problem.