Rib pain

A few months ago I got punched right on the left side of my spine, and the pain stayed in my ribs until now. And a few weeks ago I got punched there again (i think? or i fell or something?) and the pain is more severe now. If my left side is pushed on, there's sharp pain in my ribs. It's worse at night when I'm trying to sleep because no matter how I lay, it still hurts. I have also noticed a kind of pressure on that side, and also restlessnes when I lay down, mostly restless legs and back. What do you think happened to my ribs? Bruise, frature, or something else? If it was a bruise or fracture, wouldn't it be healed by now?
Who punched you?
this girl i got in a fight with. it's a long story
I'm not 100% but if it was fractured or broken you would constantly be in pain especially when you breath. I don't really know, but the reason I asked who punched you was from reading your other posts. Anyway don't let ANYONE hit you. Maybe you should go to a chiropractor when I sleep I go through similar stuff until i finally fall asleep and wake up with back pains. Do you smoke? Do you have a sedentary job? If your worried you need to see a doctor. It is probably nothing serious so don't worry.
yeah, that's why i've let it be for so long. It's not constant, just at night. I do smoke, but I don't have a job. I also got punched in the stomach and have been having severe abdominal pain.
I would suggest trying to avoid fights if possible. You should see a doctor baby.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.