Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Right Side Abdominal Pain

I have been having quick sharp pains in my lower right side, i dont know what is causing it but its been going on for awhile now and iam kinda worried. the pains dont last long but they keep occuring often and frequently, the pain itself doesnt stop me from moving but i can feel it and its getting worse.... i was thinking ibs or maybe gallstones but i dont have any of the symptoms...anyone got any answers?

'Lower right abdominal pain shall be defined as abdominal pain occurring to the right of an imaginary line drawn below the belly button or umbilicus.'

You need to consult a doctor to rule out appendicitis, kidney stones, diverticulitis, crohn's disease, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.

The further plan of management would involve -

'-Blood tests including full blood count, electrolytes, urea, creatinine, liver function tests, pregnancy test and lipase.