Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Right side of chest hurts when I take a deep breathe

Hello. For the past week I've been having the urge to yawn every so often to get extra air. I don't feel like I'm out of breath per say, but sometimes I just feel that I need more.

Whenever I try to breathe in heavily, I get a pain on the right side of my chest. It's my upper right chest, about 3 inches below my right collar bone and about an inch or two to the right of the middle line of my chest. I can pin point  exactly where the pain is. It doesn't hurt always, just when I breath in heavy.

If it matters, I've also been having stomach issues (constant pain - I went to my doctor and he prescribed me 20 mg of omeprazole for 30 days because he thinks it's acid from the symptoms I told him)

Any idea what this chest pain could be? It's weird that it's specific to only one spot.