SEVERE flank pain

i'm a 24 year old female who has been experiencing very frequent attacks of severe right side flank pain for the past eight months or so. i had my gallbladder removed last May so it isn't that although maybe scar tissue could be causing it. anyway it is especially bad after consuming any quantity of alcohol, and i have also developed a number of new food allergies since this has been going on. i have been tested for kidney problems, all blood tests and urinalysis came back normal. i would really appreciate any insight!

thank you.
Are you sure they did a good job on your gall bladder. My friend Pam had her gall bladder operated by keyhole last year and experienced terrible ongoing pain afterwards. In the end they operated again and said that the first surgeon had not quite nipped and tucked the right way the first time. she is good now.l
You know since you've had a gallbladder operation, it makes sense that the first thing you would think of is scar tissue...but you might consider it could be endometriosis, which is painful in that area and can feel more painful after eating or trying to go to the bathroom.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.