SORE JOINTS AND MUSCLES ????? ?????????

I am 57 years old and suffer from Anxiety disorder, the doctor has pretty much kept it under control with medication. The last month or so I have been waking up with sore joints and muscles in my arms and knees and my hands have been tingling. I also have been waking up with headaches, dry mouth and burning eyes. I get at least 8 hours of sleep, though its not a deep sleep. And I noticed my energy level has dropped. I noticed also that sometimes in the middle of the day I feel shaky and have to drink or eat something before the shakiness goes away. And I have noticed that my urine is cloudy and sometimes has a smell. My doctor is on vacation so it will be awhile before I can see him. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this ? I have not changed any meds or taken anything different. I am wondering if this could be some form of Anxiety that I never had before ! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Try scheduling an appointment at a local doctors office maybe with a nurse and ask them to check it out for you. Better to know whats happeneing now than wait until it get's worse. Is your diet and physical activity accurate on a daily basis of age?
Some things to consider, if your shakiness is releived by food it sounds like a blood sugar problem.  Diabetes maybe or a UTI, urinary tract infection.  You shouldn't wait to see your doctor even if its a UTI, go to a walk in clinic and have your urine tested.  I have a kidney inf. right now and my symptoms are...fever and chills, abdominal pain, muscle aches, cloudy urine and nausea.  And I just started urinating blood clots and pus.  If your urone smells bad have it tested.  A untreated UTI can get into your blood stream and make you r
Sick.  I wouldn't wait.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.