Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Seizures/Dehydration/Vomiting

For almost a year now, i have been having unexplained petite mal seizures. They occur mostly in the evening. I get a sudden feeling of exhaustion, deeper than normal, and then i have one. There are two strange factors in all of this. 1) I have them almost every other night, and 2) i'm only 19 years old. I keep getting horrible migraines that last for days, and I suffer from extreme dehydration. Ever since i was a child, my lips have pealed terribly every single day. I can't even wear chap stick and i've tried all of the expensive lip repair products, as well as drinking TONS of water. Nothing helps. I feel sick to my stomach every morning when i get up, and eventually it goes away around noon. i also am constantly in a state of fatique. I have been dealing with these symptoms for quite sometime, and every single test i've had done has come back completely normal.

Any advice?
About those seizures - any chance you are eating or drinking items with lots of artificial sweeteners in them? I know a girl who was even making her lemonade with aspertame, and drinking it like water all day.  She began having seizures. When the doctor took her off the sweeteners, she quit having the seizures.

The first thought of things to cause such tiredness would be anemia, diabetes, thyroid, and sleep disorders. If you don't find a medical cause for your fatigue, consider checking your sleep to see if it can be identified why your sleep isn't restoring you.