Sensation of tightness or feeling of wearing a tight socks.

Since last 7 years I have a feeling of tightness in my feet. I am hypothyroid, no diabetes, no iron deficiency, no b2 deficiency. I believe, it started with mild and transient pulsation at inner urethra, for three or four days at random interval for few seconds. After three days I felt my legs to be some what heavy. and again after 3 days, I felt tightness in my feet. This tightness continues till date.  I am doing Vajrasan(rock posture) every day after meals. I used to do it for 15 minutes. I have reduced it to 5 minutes on the advice of our member SOLACE.
One orthopedics diagnosed it as Paras thesis. Pathology of the disorder is not known so no treatment is possible. analgesic does not work.Any other member suffered such a disorder? can it be because of long time(50) years' smoking. I have stopped smoking since last 7 years.

This discussion is related to Dragged 30ft by a horse....
This is glove and stocking type of paresthesia relating to nerve entrapment(Tarsal tunnel syndrome).Hypothyroidsm is a common cause.
Best wishes.
yes, I am taking thyroidal 100 mcg since last 35 yrs. My mother, almost all siblings hypothyroid. Is there any treatment for this symptom. Is massage contraindicated in this disorder There is no pain.Sensations do not respond to any analgesic. I do yoga and some acupressure or any thing claiming some result.
Thanks for giving the right and informative label to this syndrome.
Dalubaba sir, I have been following your wonderful journals in medhelp. You should do fine with physiotherapy.
My good wishes.
Yes , physiotherpy is a good suggestion. thanks. Thank you for reminding me about the journal.You have motivated me to participating more actively.
The heavenly net is vast
Loose, and yet does not let anything slip through."

Such wisdom you have posted! Do keep us informed with such golden nuggets.
You can also find help from a course of Vit-E and calcium pantothenate for your parasthesias.

Namaste.
Calcium Pantothenate and vitamin will be a good supplement. Thanks.It is good to exchange ideas which is equivalent to exchanging energy.

Namaste.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.