Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Sewer Gases

I have worked in a sewer treatment lab for 11 years, thats where my office is and I have an opened drain on the floor right by my desk.  I have been getting sick to the stomach, headaches, confusion legs swelling and lymph nodes plus other symptoms.  They refuse to get me another office.  I think they should get sewer gas testing.  I have been working from home and don't want to go back in there.  I need to know if there are anyone that does sewer gas testing in pennsylvania?
Try to do a search on Internet for your local or state health department so that you can call for advice.  
Call your local fire department and ask them if they will test for you. A lot of departments will since sewer gas can lead to health problems depending on the concentration levels.