Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Sharp Pain Shooting Up My Side Behind Ribs

Imagine, if you would, suddenly having a knife slice its way up your rib cage, from the inside.
Ive been getting these seemingly sporadic "episodes" for a few years now, and admittedly, they dont happen very often.
However, when they do, it literally feels as though im having a knife dragged up the inside of my ribs.
There isnt any swelling, or any external indication that it had ever happened, and it happens so rarely that i have never managed to remember to tell my doctor.  I dont even know that this is something serious, so i wouldnt want to waste his time.  But i havent really found anything like this online, so i might just have to if i cant get an answer here.
hi i know how that is i get that too it could be different things gas can
cause it now i  am not saying thats what it is but i know it is with me