Sharp pain under right breast

I am getting over a bout of bronchitus. I had it for 2 weeks, and it steadily got worse and worse. I went to the Doc. and she gave me a Z-Pack(antibiotics) an albuteral inhaler and a steroid pack to shrink my tissue back up. I finished all my meds about 3 days ago. About 2 days ago..I started getting this sharp localized pain in my lower right chest area. Right undermy right breast(I mean right where my breast ends).It is so painful. It started out just hurting when I coughed ..but now it hurts all the time. It is the worst when I sneeze, cough, breath deeply or move in certain positions.But it is a constant pain..it doesn't go away at all. Luckily I'm hardly coughing at all anymore.I'm also getting very light headed especially apon standing .What could this be?? I'm pretty tough..but this really is a sharp stabbing pain.Could this be pneumonia ??Please leave any input you might have.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Forgot to mention..besides the chest pain and dizzy/lightheadedness..I feel fine.Hardly any coughing no body aches and no fatigue...Fell like I am getting better ..just don't understand what the pain is???
Helpful - 0
I would definitely get a chest XRay. It may just be irritation from coughing so hard but I'd be on the safe side.
Helpful - 0
A related discussion, pain ont the rib while coughing was started.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community