Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Should I Commit Suicide?

I've been to the doctor about 5 times now with blood results coming back perfectly normal, I am so so fustrated. Except for my albumin being 5.5H and 201H Iron. I had a urinalysis done and Im awaiting my results. I seen a specialist for sjordren's syndrome but they don't think I have that because I don't have dry eyes or swollen salivary glands. Blood results show my sugars are normal so diabetes was ruled out.

SYMPTOMS:
wake up with EXTREME THIRST (dehydration??)
wake up with Sulfur bacteria on tongue (sour taste n mouth)
Excessive urination waking up 3 times during the night
feeling fatigue during different times of the day
lightheaded, dizziness, loss of concentration
memory loss
wanting to drink water constantly and craving for ice water
depression, wanting to stay solitary
problems talking because my throat gets dry

I am so confused on wat to do and I am desperate to find out whats causing my symptoms to finally have a name for it all. For the most part I keep my symptoms secret because I really can't tell anyone unless im diagnosed and have a name for it and I don't myself really know what to say. I only tell my parent's and certain close individuals. My mother thinks its all in my head but I am not the person to be going to the doctor as often as I have infact I hate needles and the whole experience. I want to get an answer soon because I going crazy and feeling alone on this one. CAN ANYONE OFFER SOME ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS??????
dude, I know what ur going through... I am going through the same deal right now... don't loose hope man, I have been to atleast 20 doctors and nothing has come back and I know that some of them prob think its just in my head and my girlfriend does too, but I know its not and my dad... he thinks its all in my head when infact I know it isn't... I was an honors student in all honors courses and acing them, looking to move on to AP and go to college and later become a doctor, I am now failing school and don't really do much at all. I cannot think and haven't been for three years and its just gotten worse, dude just stick in there if this is the worst it can get, its only up from here... Don't kill urself man its not worth it, I know u may feel like there are no options, believe me I have felt the same, just stick in there things will get better, they have for me and I know they will for you... you seem really bright and adept to what is going on with urself, let that be ur insperation... ur confidence in yourself

I know that things will get better for me, they will for you too, good luck and don't give up

Hey. You're post said you have had your blood sugar tested and that came back normal (no Diabetes).
There is a type of uncommon diabetes that doesn't have to do with the sugar. It's called Diabetes Insipidus. Your symptoms sound very similar to this condition. I would look in to that any maybe ask your doctor for a water deprevation test (which is how they diagnose it).
Good luck and keep us updated!!
I know exactly what you are thinking. I have been going through some health problems for about 6 years now and many many doctors can not figure out what is wrong with me either. It has taken control of my life. Just today I broke down and told him that  he and my 11 month old son would be better off without me. I am scared as well that I am going to do something to myself. I cannot take it anymore? I wish I could give you better advise but I guess the only thing I can say is hopefully in soon someone will figure out what is wrong with us!!!!
I know what it feels like to not know what is wrong----but you have to give it time-----I have been dealing with an issue for about 4 years-----It gets me down---but somehow I manage to get right back up-----I know what it is like to feel that nobody understands and you feel alone----I have been there------and at times I still am---but you can get through just as I have-----I have realized that we are given challenges in our lives to make us stronger people---no matter the diagnoses----things will still be ok----you have your parents, friends, etc----and us here on this web-site-----stay strong and hold your head high!!!

sincerely,

giddychic
Hi, I agree with giddychic . Not having a diagnosis does get you down and other people don't always understand that you have a medical problem which is distressing enough without having to try to explain to others that you have no diagnosis. I like many others on this forum am in the same position. I am constantly asked Oh whats wrong with you ! I wish I knew I used to say, Drs don't know! As logical beings we need reasons for why symptoms occur is the answer to all our questions . Finding it may take time. Please seek the support of people close to you or this forum. Your not on your own it does my head in as well and I have low days like a lot of others on this forum. Hang on in there ! Take Care. XXchris
DITTO - my thoughts exactly.
RobertMac,
It's NOT all in your head. I really don't know why anyone would make the remark that someone likes being sick. Give me a break!!! You've been to 5 doctors who have found nothing...that does not mean there isn't anything wrong! Your doctors have just missed something...Only you know whether your sick or not.

I agree with Gavroche2004 who posted above...Look at hese sites & see what you think...about  Diabetes Insipidus If your up most of the night urinating that is probably why your can't remember things, can't concentrate  & are depressed. Sleep depreviation will do that to you.
Check out these websites...
http://www.medicinenet.com/diabetes_insipidus/article.htm
http://www.answers.com/Diabetes+Insipidus?gwp=11&ver=1.1.2.381&method=3&au=
http://www.ask.com/web?q=diabetes_insipidus&qsrc=0&o=312

Do you live in the US? If you do you can go to a major medical teaching hospital. Usually university of whatever state your in.
They have all different types of specialist & are up on all the latest data. They see all types of diseases. You may have a disease that your local doctors rarely see.

Please don't do anything like committing sucicide. That's a permanant solution to a temporary problem. God Loves You & so does your family.

Keep us posted, will you?    God Bless & keep you, TJ