Should I seek medical attention

I have what appears to be some sort of insect or spider bite on my buttocks.It is directly to the right of my anus but not touching it.It started just very small like a tiny bump and was just a little sensitive.I thought it was just a pimple but now it has gotten larger more like a whelp and itches terriably. My lymph nodes in my groin are now swollen and sore.I  have been using cortisone cream for the itching and it helps some but doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.This happened right after I cut grass and i thought an insect or spider of some sort may have crawled into my pants leg...I'm wondering if I should make an appointment ot just give it a few days and see if it subsides.....any suggestions?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
that close to home if you know what i mean I would make an appointment if I were you.  Lots of weird bugs now a days and you never know good luck
Helpful - 0
No offense AT ALL, but my friend gets a reoccuring situation on the same spot and she has herpes. If it happens any more, you might want to get that checked...good luck.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community