Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Skin irritation

I have two sensitive parts of my skin (abdomen and upper left back ) that feels like I got sunburn but with no outward signs. There is no itch no redness no swelling no bumps just this sensitive feeling to touch these areas. It happened when I bought a new gym top and it had a vest inside with a band on the bottom which rubbed against my skin and it started to irritate. I think it is because of my tshirt but I need to know how to get rid of this. It has been about 5 days now and no better at all so if anyone out there has a cure I would b really grateful

This discussion is related to Skin Pain in Rib Area, but looks normal.
I'd suggest wearing loose fitting clothes and avoid putting scented creams/soap on these areas. You could try moisturizing it with aloe vera gel to soothe the irritation.

If all else fails, go to the doctor.