Skin pain on top of hands and burning sensation in feet

Over the past few weeks, I have developed skin pain on the tops of my hands.  Additionally, my skin in general feels very sensitive and almost raw all over my body at certain times.  My doctor believes the problems to be related to stress as I have a very busy and hectic work/family life.  He has prescribed anti-depressants and vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid.  However, I am not sure if this is the correct course of action.  I believe that the skin sensations could be related to a cortisone injection I received in my right wrist around the time the skin sensations began.  Although, this seems to be a very pro-longed side effect if indeed it is related.  The pain is not terribly significant but there is some discomfort and it is somewhat disconcerting.  I have had tests for Lupus and RA with both coming up negative.  My sed rate was only 4.  Could all these symptoms be simply the result of being stressed out or is there something else we should be looking at?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I would like to know if dstratto28 ever received any information concerning the skin pain she was feeling. My mother is having a similar problem.