Slight Chest Pain, cough, sore back, sore throat.. Breathing Difficulty
SO basicly.. i posted before about breathing difficulty and chest pains.

Ive been to a doc in emergancy and they said its not my heart.. probaly a mucle.

But now i have a sore throat and a cough that comes and goes... and a loss of appetite.. im hungry once in a while but easaly satisfied (this could be because im not doing much physical activitie for the past few weeks)

Also i have an excess amount of flem and mucus...

AND (yes theres more!) i was feeling my ribs.. and i felt a bump,, and my bottom front rib.. in the middle,, i can pop up and down.

This kinda worrys me with all these symptoms... i mainly wonder if i have lung cancer.

Please post any view you have... i really just wanna calm down, im going for a blood test soon.
I also forgot.. i have a tight back... and i was getting a massage from a friend (yeah, awsome friends :P) and i found out i have a really bad left side... mucles down my leg back and under arm are very sensitive (tight?)

Ive injured myself before in sports, and now i mainly sit on the computer or in bed listening to music... maybe its posture?
oh god im forgetful.

im a non smoker and never have smoked.

my mother smokes/smoked but she does outside and has never inside.
I have a Bad and sore throat And my chest/heart really hurts more of a shock.I always cough every 1 minute and get a sore throat.I drink Water with salt in it and doesn't help.And i aso realised that when i cough my breath really pongs!

Would be a Delight If anyone could help! :D