Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Small lump under my neck

Hi.

I'm a 29 years old healthy male, I exercise daily and have never had any serious condition. Around 10 days ago, I noticed a small lump in the right side of the my neck, on the underside of my jaw above my adam's apple. I believe it's actually a lymph node, but I can't tell for sure. A few days ago, it was noticeably larger than it is now. Right now, I'd say its size is 3 or 4 mm, while a couple of days ago was 6 or 7 mm. It is painful and firm, but it does sort of move around if I grab it.

I don't want to wait for another week until my doctor can see me, so I decided to ask a question here. The main thing that helps me stay calm is that it shrinked over the last few days. Can I stay calm or should I still worry about it?

Thank you very much in advance.
As was said this is a pregnancy forum so not sure why you're asking it here. But my cousin had something similar and now is diagnosed with an aggressive type of cancer. Get it checked out
Could be a lymph node, cyst or something else. If it's the lymph node that will go away within a week. If it lasts longer, I would call your doctor.