Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.3k Members
Avatar universal

Someone help..

I'm 22 years old and never had health problems and suddenly all this happened. My mom has an anxiety disorder so i've tried to not include things that are anxiety related as I know I probably have that.
This all started July 9th when I noticed a lump on the right side of my neck kind of under my jaw, I had an unltra sound and still dont know what it is they said I have a submandibular gland thats swollen said hes not worried but this lumps been there a while.
The symptoms i get are ;
Smelling phantom smells (once a day maybe)
Nose twitching
Gurgling in throat
Loud stomache gurgling
Trouble finding words ive never had trouble with
Slight hoarseness voice
Swollen lymph node appeared then went down a few days later
Random single hiccups
Random muscle twitching
Spitting yellowish green sometimes a little blood
Random Zaps in chest that last about a second
Dip in rib cage and a popping sound in rib cage occasionally when lying down  
Tingling in left side of body near heart and back.,

I'm not kidding those are my symptoms and They've been scaring me every day for 3 months. To the point i had to quit a new job because I'm so scared of just collapsing and not knowing why.
they started when i noticed a lump under my neck then the next day some phantom smells.  What is happening to me? What tests should i ask for ? I'm scared its brain related because of the single hiccups, muscle twitching and phantom smells.. but then the throat gurgling and loud stomache rumbling and swollen gland has me thinking other things..  someone please help me with some guidence as to what test to push for :( ?
1 Responses
Avatar universal
There are a couple of rarely diagnosed Vascular Compression Syndromes that could be causing the problems you're having. SMA Syndrome (Superior Mesenteric Artery), Nutcracker Syndrome (Left Renal Vein Compression) and possibly MALS (Median Arcuate Ligament). SMA Syndrome and possibly Nutcracker Syndrome as well seem to fit the best with the symptoms that you're describing. A Vascular Specialist would be the kind of doctor that deals with these condtions.
Have an Answer?
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.