Sore feet and ankles

My feet and ankles have been very painful for some months now. The pain subsides after walking for a bit but the ankles are sensitive if I stand on any irregular surface. The pain is not worse in the morning. What is it?  
You might get checked to see if you have peripheral vascular disease.  This disease of blood vessels where plaque formation happens and blocks off blood flow, causing a lack of oxygen to tissues can cause pain when walking.   They can check on this with seeing if you have strong pulses in your legs and feet (pedal pulses), normal leg blood pressure and using a doppler to check on blood flow in your lower extremities.  Peripheral vascular disease can strike as early as teenage years and can be hereditary.

Another thought would be a musculoskeletal issue, because you mention the irregular surface and ankle disability- would you consider yourself to be in excellent physical condition or more in a deconditioned state?
In your  past  if  you  hit it  by  mistake it  could  just  be  swollen  on  the  inside.  : )
Are you wearing the right shoes sumtyms shoes can affect the way your ankels and feet feel myou might wanna go to the doctors you could even have a bone problem! ?? :)
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.