Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Sparatic abdominal pain,and more

Ever since I was youger I've always had digestion problems but now as a teen ive noticed more, at the begigning of this year I found out I had gerds(acid reflux) but latly I will randomly get the sparatic lower abdominal pains and a gurgling sound in my gut and kind of these small fevers (more of a hot flash) I seem to feel nausea during these episode I have already look at ulcerrative colitis exept the last episode ive experienced the worst pain ever when I tried to defacate (never been constipated) this pain was in the lower gut area and pelvic. If anyone has ever had these symptoms pls let me know  
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You could be suffering from an inflammatory bowel condition such as Celiac Disease/Ulcerative Colitis/Irritable Bowel Syndrome/ Crohn’s disease. Parasites in the gut like threadworm, tape worm, giardiasis etc can behave this way. Hence a stool test is a must. Problems of gall bladder and liver or that of pancreas too cannot be ignored. It can also be food intolerance of some kind.
The symptoms could be exacerbation of the GERD. Treatment is a combination of drugs to reduce the acid and lifestyle changes. You will need to take a combination of medications like a proton pump inhibitor such as omeprazole,  lansoprazole or pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning and an antacid gel after meals for complete relief. Possibility of H pylori infection too should be looked into by a carbon urea breath test and a combination antibiotic tried.
Life style changes that will help include: Avoid heavy meals and eat frequent small meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, smoking, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Avoid lying down for least 2 hours after food. Maybe these tips will help you.
You should consult a gastroenterologist (a specialist who looks after the diseases of our digestive system) and get this investigated.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!