Stomach pain, headaches & dizziness

Hi, I have been feeling nauseaus for a few weeks now, it comes & goes, is present about 75% of the time. I have headaches, stomach aches, sometimes lower back pain and feel dizzy and weak. Having said all this, I don't feel "sick", like a flu or anything like that. I get regular chiropractic adjustments, so I know the symptoms aren't related to being out of alignment or anything like that. It's hard to function, hard to concentrate, etc. I just feel like I want/need to lie down, but I can't as I work and have a child.
Help!!
Barbara
First thoughts are that the headache may not be related to your other symptoms--it could be tension from all the stress.... but I do know a slow working digestive tract, such as constipation, can give stomachaches, low backaches, and even cause nausea. If you have regular bowel movements, then you may want to check for a kidney infection/appendicitis/gall bladder. Nausea and backaches are symptoms of each of these. God bless...
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.