Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Strange red lines running down face and neck, scary looking

For the last three months or so, I have been getting raised, red lines running down my face. It looks exactly like someone with a long fingernail took one finger and ran it down my face very hard.
They show up in random areas, usually my neck, this time my eyes on both sides. They are thicker than blood vessels, and lighter than broken blood vessels. My derm thought it was a rash, so I have been taking a daily Zyrtec and applying Cortizone twice a day, no changes. I am starting to think this is a symptom of an underlying, bigger problem and am worried. Please help - I'd be happy to send pictures. The lines are not itchy or dry, and they fade after a day until they come back. I am certain it's not the way I'm laying on my pillow.

-Alyssa