Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Strange sickeness

About 5 years ago I had urine that had a purplish-burgendy color w/red germy dark-red things that floted around in there w/what appeared to be paradot-shaped/oval shaped. After I had severe oily flanuets and dierrea. And there was white puss and a thick white discharge. And (urber-gross pubic hair that all the sudden changed color and grew vastly longer.) I thought this was strange for a virgin. I also had problems with dislusions & hillucinations. I suppose it could haven lime disease. It took forever for doctor to see me. The doctor said I had strep thoart & a uinary tract infection. I got simple anti-bioltics. But I'm afraid the problem may regress. But most of all I wonder about the cause of this what could it be?

This discussion is related to White particles and stringy, mucus discharge in urine.
get psych help.....