Aa
A
A
Close

Sudden onset of chills, and pain

I was feeling 100% fine last nite, until I notice my skin was getting sore, as if I were fetting the flu. Within half an hour I was shivering uncontrollably, under 3 blankets, with extreme flu-like pain on my back, and diaphragm/chest area. The pain did not worsen with deep breathes. During the night I awoke extremely hot, was the worse pounding in my head I have ever experienced. The pounding has reduced, however a terrible headache and sensitivity of the back/chest area still continues. I feel healthy and alert, except for the pain. Does anyone know what could have triggered this?? -Ella
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
See if you can make a journal - times , dates, symptoms, what makes it better , what makes it worst. Possible allergy ? dehydration ? pulled muscle ? strain or sprain ? Bite ? time to see a doctor.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
its seasonal change most probably and u need to just look back at ur life and recall if you get anything like that during seasonal switch.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1499064984
Blank
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
Blank
AL
Blank