Swollen and painful stomach

I had severe pain in my stomach and was swollen so much that I look like I was 9 months pregnant. Also I had a fever, diarrhea, very uncomfortable and stomach would gurle constantly and also very sore. I would also bleed sometimes just from walking down the stairs.

I did see my general doctor, also my GYN and I am going to a G.I. today, so far no one can tell me what the problem is. I feel like something is broken inside me.

It has been over a month now, my pain is not as bad even though I have it everyday. I am really uncomfortable and I still look like I am pregnant. The gurling also stop, the diarrhea just stop less then a week ago.

This probably sounds like I am getting better, but I don't feel like it, I know something is wrong and I would like to find out what it is.
Make sure you get a stool sample done over 5 days. This sounds like it could be a parasitic infection which can be solved easily with medication once diagnosed. Good luck
i have a similar problem of stomach pain and swelling so much so anyone would think im having a baby and im a man, the pain is constant and i was given lansoprazole by my g.p though it has not helped , can you help.
                                 desperate person
A related discussion, Stomach Pain was started.
A related discussion, swollen stomach was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.