Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Swollen painless lymph nodes in neck for over a month

Hi, I'm a 21 year old male who has had 2 painless swollen lymph nodes in my neck for over a month, one is bigger than the other, and they are both rubbery and barely move.
I also have fatigue and occasional night sweats, I have been to the doctors and they said not to worry but it's impossible not to as I can't stop googling the symptoms and seeing lymphoma or other cancers.
I have not got a fever and don't feel unwell apart from being tired all of the time.

Could I please have some advice on this matter? It's bothering me more than I would like and is affecting my day to day life.

Thanks.