Symptoms; hand tremors, chronic migraines, fatigue

This question is not for me personally but about a friend, I do not have the full details but I want to try and help. My friend is in her mid to late thirties and is extremely healthy. She hikes, does yoga, dances, and eats extremely healthy. I'm not too sure on the whole of her diet but I do know it is all natural and gluten- free. She has had chronic migraines for quite a while however they were not as frequent as they've become. Also recently she has been having hand tremors and suffering from fatigue. She has been to several doctors and they believe it could be pre parkinson's, it might just be hopeful thinking but I'm not convinced. Is there anything else that could be causing these symptoms (a chemical imbalance, thyroid problems, ect.)?
sorry posted to wrong place
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.