Symptoms

I have been getting blood in my sperm. It started out light and after waiting a week and 1/2 to see if a blood vessel had to heal or something it was much much worse. It was very dark blood.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0

The presence of blood in the semen (ejaculate) is also called hematospermia. Blood in semen can be caused by many conditions affecting the male genitourinary system.These include infections like herpes,Chlamydia,cytomegalovirus,trichominiasis ; inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis), epididymis (epididymitis), or urethra (urethritis) ; calculi (stones )in the seminal vesicles or prostate ; polyps in the urethra ; ejaculation-duct obstructions ; cysts, hemorrhage, or other abnormalities in the seminal vesicles ; benign or malignant tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes, or seminal vesicles and metastatic cancers.
http://www.medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

Diagnosed by physical examination and investigations like urinalysis,semen analysis and ultrasound and MRI.Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.So pls consult a urologist and get yourself evaluated.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Please dont wait any longer, get to the doctors!! This is serious