Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Tearing burn feeling when bending leg in left side calf shine

I am 49 years old and I have Ms for 10 years now. I did not think this was related to it. I have read other comments regarding the same issue. I have for at least 3 or 4 months now getting a sharp burning tearing feeling in my left calf shin area. I went to kneel on the carpet and all of a sudden got this sharp burning feeling like a just rip the sh  t out of something in my leg. This was on my left leg, below and left of my knee. I never felt this before. I thought i just did something to hurt it.  The pain did not go away and sometime gets worse burning tearing feeling. I get the pain only when bending, going to sit on beds, go to sleep, bending legs during sleep. picking something up. Just plain bending any time. This is only in my left leg. I dont get weak or numbness. The pain sometimes has a warm sensation on my skin. I take over the counter stuff for it and some pain rub medicine. I feel the burn just about 24 7. My concern is some of these post are so old and does not add to what they found. I need some updates on anything and information to what this may be. I did not think to tell my MS  doctor but that is next on my list. HELP OUT THERE PLEASE