Tetanus ? : Pain In Shoulders/Arms/Wrists/Neck/Feet

hi.  i dont know if i posted this in the right area really but, anyways, a week ago (6 days) I cut myself on something which I think might have been rusty.  It was about a 2 1/2'' cut down the side of my leg and about a centimeter deep.   i didnt go to the doctor because... i dont know im stupid :(   anyways, ive been reading alot about tetanus and im freaked out of my mind because for the past 3 days, my neck has felt like its stiffening and now my wrists/feet are achey.  i read that the first symptom should be... jaw locking and seizsures of the limbs (especially around the area of the cut)  however, i dont seem to have any real shaking or seizsures.  I always shake a little bit, but i havent noticed any excess shaking..  I also can still move my mouth fine (although i have a slight bit of jaw clenching, but again, i always have a bit of that..)  the cut itself looks like its healing and it doesnt look too.. dangerous.  

could i have tetanus?  i am so freaked out it is even too late to treat it at this point :(   im not suer when my last immunization was either... ive been reading about how its really hard to treat once a person is infected so i dont know wth to do!!  theres like.. some things id like to finish up.. before i admit myself to a hospital/death :(

any ideas or advice is appreciated thanks
Just go to doctor and get a tetanus shot. It is as simple as that. Just tell them about the cut and get the shot. Best wishes.

Sissie
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.