Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.2k Members

Tickling in chest

So for a couple months I've had this weird chest feeling. It feels almost like light tickling, like a feather is being pulled over my chest, the center. It's gotten so annoying and uncomfortable that sometimes it keeps me up all night! At first I thought it was because I was taking headache meds with caffeine and I stopped which helped but it came right back. I also get a pressure feeling at the very top of my chest. No pain besides the occasional gas bubbles. Only thing I can think is low vitamin D, my ekgs are fine with sinus arythmia. I'm 17 and slightly underweight  
1 Responses
363281 tn?1590104173
Hello,

It sounds like your nerve endings are just super sensitive. Are you stressed, sometimes anxiety can cause these feelings.

I really don't think it is serious at all, the more you worry about it, the more you will notice it, so, try to ignore it.  If it gives you peace of mind, you can always ask your physician.

One nice way to relax is to take a warm bath with Epsom salts. Epsom salt is magnesium, this is a natural relaxant and may very well help with the sensations you are having as well.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.