Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Tickling in chest

So for a couple months I've had this weird chest feeling. It feels almost like light tickling, like a feather is being pulled over my chest, the center. It's gotten so annoying and uncomfortable that sometimes it keeps me up all night! At first I thought it was because I was taking headache meds with caffeine and I stopped which helped but it came right back. I also get a pressure feeling at the very top of my chest. No pain besides the occasional gas bubbles. Only thing I can think is low vitamin D, my ekgs are fine with sinus arythmia. I'm 17 and slightly underweight  

It sounds like your nerve endings are just super sensitive. Are you stressed, sometimes anxiety can cause these feelings.

I really don't think it is serious at all, the more you worry about it, the more you will notice it, so, try to ignore it.  If it gives you peace of mind, you can always ask your physician.

One nice way to relax is to take a warm bath with Epsom salts. Epsom salt is magnesium, this is a natural relaxant and may very well help with the sensations you are having as well.