Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Tired of being sick open for suggestions !

Okay sorry if this is a lot to read but there's a lot going on.   The symptoms are happening to my whole family, we've been to many doctors and they just blow us off.  There's me (25 yr old female) my fiancé (25 yr old male) my oldest daughter (5) other daughter (3) and my son is (1).
We all keep getting these nasty respiratory like infections.  Only they are very much more dramatic, the mucous is thick and disgusting, coughing our heads off and it will last weeks.  It's almost like they keep coming back every few weeks after we get over the last sickness it's back two weeks later. We are all also tired ALL the time. We could have 10-12 hours of sleep and still be exhausted.  We all are experiencing loss of appetite, which is weird especially for kids because they were never picky and loved to eat, now they will eat a bite or two at each meal.  Our stomachs are also bloated at the same time.  Now the weirdest part is my one year old he will have these episodes where he will poop 8 times in one day and it will be watery and have some flakes of undigested food. He wakes up screaming at night as well. We have seen many doctors and still have no answer I feel scared for my son!!! If anyone has an idea on what this could be or how to get closer to finding something out that'd be great!!

1 Responses
16513457 tn?1448692986
Based on experience, it sounds like digestion problems, for some reason. I would eliminate dairy completely for a couple of weeks and see how you all feel. Also do some research on AIP, a diet which eliminates certain foods that your body my suddenly not be tolerating well. In the meantime, get high quality probiotics, typically in the fridge section. The probiotics should balance your gut flora and create a healthier environment. Ultimate Flora is a great brand.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.