Twitching on the right side of head

For the last five days or so, I've had this weird twitching on the right side of my head. It's not painful and not associated with any headache or any other symptom, but it is very annoying. It happens frequently throughout the day.

I'm 25, in good shape and don't drink caffeine.

Any thoughts on what it could be or if I should see a doctor?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the help.
I had something like this once, back about 8 years ago. It felt like an artery or vein spasming, or a muscle contracting, but it's very unnerving, with the twitching.

Do you do work that involves strain on the eye muscles? Mine has gone away, but at the time, it lasted for about 2 months, off and on. I had figured it to be due to my job, which involved me using microscope and keeping my head in a fixed position while using my eyes to look sharply to the side at a moniter, and I did that constantly, for 8 hrs. a day. I think it was stress on the eye muscles, which resulted in the twinges, and although they were related to my eyes, they felt as if they were on the side of my head and sometimes behind the ear area.

Good luck. I'm sure it is probably nothing serious at all.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.