Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Ulcers

Hi, I'm new here, apologies if this is in the wrong place or i've not got it right. Basically my sister has been ill for years, she's seen hundreds of Doctors and nothing has helped. It's making her miserable and she's desperate. The problem is that she permanently has a mouth and tongue covered in ulcers. It causes a lot of pain, she can't eat properly and is tired all the time. She has also had other symptoms at times including dizzyness, palpitations, depression.

Here's the history - she had a wisdom tooth removed, followed by two severe throat infections. A blood test showed anaemia. She was tested for H pylori, toothpaste allergy and food allergies, all negative. Prescribed iron and told her blood cells were larger than normal but they didn't know why. Went on anti depressants. Referred to gastrology (no ideas) and ear, nose and throat, the latter suggested B12 deficiency and she was given dissolvable b12 tablets. These worked and the ulcers improved for a while. A few months later they came back worse. Had a blood test and was again told anaemia despite the fact that she's taking iron. The Doctor said it wasn't a B12 deficiency.

Sorry about all of the details, just thought I should give an overall picture. It seems that the iron and b12 deficiencies are symptoms of something else but we can't work out what. Any ideas?
She has a lot of red-flag symptoms for Lupus,  which is a mystery disease.  

Can she move somewhere else for awhile?  Interestingly,  it seems people with lupus (or MS) can be greatly helped by moving to a different geographical area.  Some place drier,  cooler,  or warmer,  something different.

Do you have family she could go live with in a completely different geographical location?

I know that sounds weird,  but I keep seeing it have curative affects in people I know with mystery ailments.