Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Undiagnosable, dehabilatating, illness.

Note(this is for my father who I hate to see go through this)

It all began about 4 years ago my father was working and he just collapsed, the doctors assumed it was a heart condition, following with many tests , all negative. Since then his symptoms have changed slightly some have gone away ,some have begun, my father has been sent to doctor after doctor, all of them cannot figure it out.

Symptoms I have seen : drop attacks/complete muscle weaknesses, double vision, extreme sensitivity to sound,(he does have sleep apnea and it is very severe),temperature sensitivity,neck pain,low T(treated), high blood pressure(at times), and others. ONE thing that is odd Is none of the symptoms  are constant  they happen randomly  and in no order like waves.

The doctors at one point tested his inner ear for (meneres*) and infection(negative)

I have been reseaching this for a while now and it is the closest  I've come to his symptoms: Charia malformation*
*I forgot a big one..migraines
Check out mitochondrial dysfunction.
It doesn't  quite  match as well as charia , but I appreciate  the response very much, thank you.