Unexplainable Bruising on Spine

I recently have been waking up with unexplainable bruising up and down my spine.Every morning I have a new painful bruise. I have no had any trauma or injury to my back. Is this anything to be concerned about?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If there is no cause, then yes, you should be concerned. If you are not on any medications like anticoagulants, blood thinners or birth control pills (if you are a female) then this could be due to clotting disorders, low platelet count, fragile spider veins, deep vein thrombus, deficiency of Vitamin B12, folic acid, or Vit K, a liver disease or certain cancers. It could also be due to pressure urticaria. If you are on medications then you need to discuss that with your doctor. Take care!
So im 16 and have been having back and neck pains for 3 weeks and I don't know why but now I realized I have a 4-5 inch bruise in my back that doesn't hurt. It's on my lower spine, and I'm scared. But I'm on birthcontrol so is that it?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.