Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Unintentional Weight Loss & Frequent Urination (HELP!)

36Yrs old male, sufferring from unintentional weight loss and frequent high volume urination approximately every one hour.

I eat 4 to 6 time a day but still suffering from weight loss and frequent urination.
Go to your doctor and have him perform a physical and run some blood work. It could be a lot of things but be on the safe side and get checked out.
It sounds like you may have diabetes.  I agree,  get checked out.
My first thought is Diabetes Type 2.  You have two of the main symptoms.  Does any member of your family have DM?  You really need to go to MD.  I'd get a morning apt and fast the morning of apt.  Nothing by mouth except a little water.  Post again when you can.  Best of luck.
Sound like diabetes, please go to a doctor and get your sugar check. My husband has diabetes and he was the same way, Are you thirsty a lot?  My husband started losing lots of weight, and urinating a lot also excessive thirst.