Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Urine body odor

I reek of urine.  Everywhere I go people complain of a urine smell.  I've tried everything salad, increasing liquids, activated charcoal, seeing a urologist, nothing works.  I shower daily, take good care of myself, and am very clean.  Any suggestions for what this might be would be appreciated.  It has ruined my life.
I know this sounds gross, but try drinking some apple cider vinager once a day. I had the same problem that u have. What u have is high ph levels and high ammonia levels. I had a nurse tell me about the applecider vinager. Also try wearing painty liners that r deorderant type. Hope this helps you.
How much did you drink?
If your body smells like urine,  you're not getting enough carbohydrates to balance the protein you intake.

Increase carbs,  and this should solve itself.
I wanted to include a link,  but many of the links are discussion forums - and it's against the rules to post links to other discussion forums.

For further information google "sweat smells like urine protein" and you'll get lots of helpful information.