Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Vertigo Neuritis

After eliminating everything from heart to thyroid and tests with different doctors for 2 years, the head pressure, nausea, dizziness, brain fog, and weakness have gotten much, much worse.  Is it possible that an Otologist should be seen for diagnoses of of a problem with the nerves in my ear or a viral infection?

This discussion is related to Constant head sensation/pressure, nausea, weakness, terrified!.
have you looked up psuedo tumor cerebri..  that sounds alot like that..   i have optic neuritis and vertigo so badly i had to put on a night mask for four weeks.. light was too bright too.. it ate everything i was looking at and felt like razers to my eye.. we darkened the house and i put TWO  pairs of dark sunglasses on and still it was too much.  then after that went away came the horrific muscle weakness that no one believes, b/c your walking normal.. they think your making it up or something.. one minutes you can walk fast and normal and all of a sudden your legs are burning and you feel limp and can't take another step.. its the darndest thing.. yep.. that my dear is what my doc called MS... he said it could take years before the first lesion showed up and that i would be treated like its all in my head for a long a time.. and he was right.  he couldn't justify ms meds.. he had to treat me by symptom after symptom but.. later on we did find out i had been suffering with the psuedo tumor cerebri and that sounds alot like the symptoms you described.. good luck, hope you feel better !