WEAK IN THE ARMS AND LEGS AND TIRED

MY NEIGHBOR  ASK ME  TO  ASK  THIS   ABOUT HER   SHE IS  a 66 year old female  and the past  2 weeks my arms and legs  feel very weak and im  feeling  very fatigued .i currnetly  am  taking  actonel for my bones  the past  3   years   and klonopin  i per  night   and  take  alot  of vitamins such as  B compex   etc.    no  alcohol  consumption   but i  do  smoke  half a pack of cigarettes  per  day   no other  medical  conditions  known   6 months  ago  all  my blood  workups   were   normal  .    ANY IDEAS   WHAT  CAN BE  GOING ON  WITH ME ?    THANK  YOU
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Has she had any RECENT basic labs drawn for starts especially since she is taking the Actonel?  She needs to be informing her PCP/Family Physician about this as well.  Labs drawn six months ago do not tell what is going on now.    
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The tired feeling and weakness in arms and legs could be due to klonopin that she is taking. The other possibility is anemia, hypothyroidism and diabetes, however her blood works as you say have been fine. Pinched cervical spinal nerves can be another cause.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!