Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

WHY HAS MY THROAT ACHED FOR YEARS

I used to sing alot as a child but after puberty I stopped due to an aching pain below the chin on each side of the middle throat. It worsens after talking and has been there every day for the past 7 years. Some days I try to avoid talking and singing due to the discomfort. It has nothing to do with swallowing. It just always is a dull ache. I've had a camera down my throat to look and there was nothing abnormal. I had my thyroid checked a month ago and was normal. I've had all routine tests done as I just had a baby. I need to find relief. I MISS SINGING AND TALKING WITHOUT PAIN.
Hello~I recommend you see a chiropractor, you may have some misaligned vertebrae in your neck and this is causing the pain you are having in your throat. A few treatments may be all you need to be back to singing again without the pain.

God bless you.