Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Weight loss, dizziness & pain

Hello. I'm not sure at all what's wrong with me.

My symptoms include:
Frequent dizziness.
Involuntary twitching across my legs and arms.
Headaches only on the left side of my head accompanied by chest pains.
Weight loss.
Inability to gain weight despite eating around 4000 calories a day on average.

My family history includes:
Auto immune disorders.
Hormonal deficiencies.
Mental illness.
Alcohol and drug addiction.
Thyroid disorders.

I am 24 years old, 6 ft. 1 in. and 145 pounds. I smoke, drink, and have asthma, depression, Aspergers, and hypoglycemia. I lost 40 pounds in a month three months ago, and I've been struggling to keep weight on ever since. The only thing that changed was my anti depressant. My eating has actually increased since, but I cannot gain the weight back. The new medication works great, and my mood has improved, but my health has gone down hill. I don't even like to stand up straight anymore because you can see my ribs when I do and my stomach is sunken in.

I am afraid to go to my doctor for fear of not being heard. He is usually not very understanding. I just need something to start the conversation off with. I'm very worried about my health. I just got married a month ago, and I don't want to lose my spouse over this.

Please help me. Thank you for your time.
While it would have been nice to actually have some help in this, the lack of response here drove me to research.

As it turns out, I am allergic to tobacco. So my smoking is what did it.