Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Weird lump in hand...What could it be?

In between my thumb and index finger i have a green veinish looking lump under my skin that's about 3cm in diameter.

Ive had it for over 10 years and lately its been feeling bruised.

I dont think its a blood clot because its not painfull and red. It almost looks like a huge vein.

Im not sure weather to visit the doctors, because ive had it for so long.

What could it be??

Ive googled it and cant seem to find anything similar.

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
It could be a varicose vein or an aneurysm. Both can exist for years without causing any symptoms. If of late the lump looks bruised, please immediately consult your PCP. You may need a referral for a vascular specialist.
Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!