Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Weird symptoms after swollen lymph nodes

After three swollen lymph nodes in the neck region this summer I've had strange and weird symptoms. The swelling subsides after about a week  while the doctors thought it was an infection like mono, cytomegalovirus or the like, blood tests came back normal.

After that the strange symptoms started:

I'm experiencing a "woozy feeling" sometimes that can last for hours or even days, but I'm not feeling weaker and I haven't lost any weight and I'm not feeling any particular pain.

In my left abdomen, I have a weird feeling sometimes, like there's something that shouldn't be there. Sometimes, the area next to my bellybutton (left side) is a bit painful. It doesn't hurt a lot but the area just seems irritated.

I've had strange internal buzzing sensations in my hands, arms and upper legs lasting about 3-5 days each. They come and once every two weeks approximately, but it's very random.

Neuro doctor says everything is fine neurologically, ultrasound of the lymph nodes in the neck region revealed nothing worrisome, and all blood tests came back normal. Any clues?