Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

What could be wrong after 2 weeks of nausea and a UTI?

I'm a 25 yr old female, I have PCOS and frequent UTI's, not taking any medication. About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that I stopped eating much (maybe 2 meals a day) and was starting to lose weight. I also started to feel nauseous and dizzy. After a visit to urgent care, they told me that I had a UTI. I took half of my antibiotics and still felt sick, I had back pain, drowsiness, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, dry mouth/bad taste in mouth, constipation, numbness in my left hand, and I also got my period (it was very early, only 14 days after my last one) so I went and had my kidneys tested (blood work and ultrasound) in case the infection had spread. Everything came back negative. I finished my antibiotics and it has been a full day since then. Still I am nauseous, and I feel like I don't want to get out of bed. My left hand is numb and tingly, and I am using suppositories to be able to have a bowel movement. I feel so weak, but I can't understand why. I've seen 4 doctors so far, and been tested 3 times for pregnancy, each negative.

Before this, I was doing crossfit once a week, running twice weekly, eating high fiber diet, drinking lots of water. I work an odd shift (2x10hr days 9-7:30pm and 2x10hr nights 3:30-2am) but try to sleep at least 7 hrs every night.

Today I ate a spinach omelette (1 egg, 1 egg white), an orange, a greek yogurt, bowl of plain oatmeal, and a kashi bar (drank 3 glasses of water and a gatorate). I don't feel like eating much else.
1 Responses
1950425 tn?1452918116
Have you a thyroid problem if you haven't been tested for  it id see your doctor to test it as it sounds like you have a immune system problem
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.