Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What could be wrong with me?!

It started out over 2 weeks ago with dizziness, nausea and headaches. I saw my primary who prescribed meclinzine and prednisone - but also basic blood work and a brain mri. Results all came back normal. I was checked for pregnancy as I hadn’t got my period and both blood and urine were negative. Have had 2 trips to the ER, with more blood work and a head/neck CTA with contrast - all of which came back normal. I’m now 14 days late for my period (which might not have anything to do with it - but it’s unusual for me), still suffering from dizziness (which I feel like I’m on a really shaky boat)- it comes and goes, feeling it’s difficult to concentrate so almost like a brain fog, fatigue and just straight frustrated that I have no answers. 2 doctors have stated it may be vertigo and or Ménière’s disease and to follow up with an ENT - which may be possible but I don’t see the ENT for a month still. Just would like some relief and answers ..  has anyone else gone through this? Or know where I can find more answers? Thank you!
2 Responses
Me too ive been getting reay dizzy nausea and really bad headaches.
20803600 tn?1546262537
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you retaken a pregnancy test? It's pretty common for false negatives if the urine used isn't first morning in early pregnancy, even with the newer tests. You should wait to test at least 4 hours or more, after you last urinated for most accurate results.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1590104173
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.