What could be wrong with me?!

It started out over 2 weeks ago with dizziness, nausea and headaches. I saw my primary who prescribed meclinzine and prednisone - but also basic blood work and a brain mri. Results all came back normal. I was checked for pregnancy as I hadn’t got my period and both blood and urine were negative. Have had 2 trips to the ER, with more blood work and a head/neck CTA with contrast - all of which came back normal. I’m now 14 days late for my period (which might not have anything to do with it - but it’s unusual for me), still suffering from dizziness (which I feel like I’m on a really shaky boat)- it comes and goes, feeling it’s difficult to concentrate so almost like a brain fog, fatigue and just straight frustrated that I have no answers. 2 doctors have stated it may be vertigo and or Ménière’s disease and to follow up with an ENT - which may be possible but I don’t see the ENT for a month still. Just would like some relief and answers ..  has anyone else gone through this? Or know where I can find more answers? Thank you!
Me too ive been getting reay dizzy nausea and really bad headaches.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you retaken a pregnancy test? It's pretty common for false negatives if the urine used isn't first morning in early pregnancy, even with the newer tests. You should wait to test at least 4 hours or more, after you last urinated for most accurate results.

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community