Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

What do I do to stop sever pain in right rib everyone I take a breath.

I was in a pretty bad car accident 8 days ago and broke my right foot thigh femar and pelvis I am in recovery and learning to walk and stand again. I am 24 year old female, my diet is excellent, and I am in shape. The pain started 5 hours ago in my right rib cage everytime i took a deep breath bc doctors told me to take slow deep breaths my right rib feels like it's being stabbed and collapse it's getting so bad i can only take small breaths and is getting so bad I keep bugging the nurses. A doctor took my xray bc I thought it may be ammonia but it's not...they're  not doing anything to help and they keep saying it's nothing wrong. What do I do please help I'm in pain and its getting worse. My ribs rant broke or bruised bc wouldn't they have hurt from day 1??